My day started off at my usual Saturday hangout, Starbucks. It is always nice to walk in and baristas recognize you, and ask, "the usual?" My usual is always the featured brew of the day, unless it's their blond roast brew which is disgusting.
After a nice relaxing morning, I went to the movies.
I love going to first showings because there's never anyone there. I get the movie theater to myself and I can do what I want. I laugh as hard as I want, or comment out load and no one will notice.
The rest of the day I spent listening to my NPR shows. All new Snap Judgement, TED Radio Hour and RadioLab! I was so sad because Carl Kasell retired in today's Wait Wait Don't Tell me show! After 50 years in the news business, he has left. Such a fun show, I still love Peter Sagal and will continue to listen.


No comments:
Post a Comment