Our drive to Fort Worth was a stressful one for me. It started to rain half way through and with the parental units asking me to watch where I was driving, be careful, slow down...you get the point. We drove straight through a thunder storm and flash flood warning.
We took a lot of photos together, but she told me she will kick me if I post any photos of her. So here's a photo of me with not a Starbucks coffee.
We had dinner at Woodshed Smokehouse, it's owned by some man that's famous in the Food Network.
My burger had beef, pulled pork and buffalo sausage, which I didn't eat because the thought of eating buffalo grossed me out. But the rest of the burger was amazing. The Mexican corn was so good too!
Here is a photo of me (minus my sister) from the lake the restaurant is located.
And here I am photoboming a photo of my parents.
And of course, my trusted FIFA app was keeping me updated on all the games today.
My sister is taking the day off tomorrow and we are going to hang out. Tuesday we head back to the valley. Long drive ahead, but will be worth it!







No comments:
Post a Comment