Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Yes, today was awesome

I think today I went far beyond my television quota. I watched a bunch of cooking shows, it was awesome. I did nothing but sit in the couch, with bed head, my PJ's and a cup of coffee. I have forgotten what it feels to just do...nothing.

For lunch my dad grilled steaks and they were so delicious!


That jalapeƱo was just for show, I did not eat that! Homemade Mexican rice, grilled corn, guacamole and some quesadillas. Besides my parents, the homemade cooking is what I miss the most!


The grilled corn look so good, I had to take a photo.

Then for dinner, I met with my BFF Joanna. She was my roommate in college many, many, many moons ago. We've been friends through so many things. For her wedding, I was the maid of honor/photographer. She had a really small wedding, we all just drove to the courthouse and it was a great time! I was also there for her baby boy, who has autism. He's so cute.


We were trying to take a photo, but we kept laughing.



We met at our usual favorite spot for some pizza and lots of catching up!



Today was a great day!




No comments: