Today was mostly about how to engage students in the class, what to do and what not to do. How to encourage them and keep good classroom management. She also spoke about the STAAR and how teachers are evaluated. Stuff I knew, but good for review.
I was set to leave tomorrow for Midland, but my sister asked me to stay one more day so we can hang and have dinner tomorrow. I am glad she suggested that because I didn't really want to leave tomorrow. By the time I leave, I would have been gone 13 days. How crazy is that?
Tomorrow I shall be a bum and maybe head out to Starbucks.
In other news, I paid for my extension on my probationary certificate (yay, good for another year!) and have everything setup for my alternative certification program to suck my money away from me again. Haha
Ok, taking a nap. After training I felt a wave of tiredness. I need to take a nap.
But first, this view...

No comments:
Post a Comment