Monday, July 28, 2014

Walk away the day!

After work my sister and I took Prudence for a walk around the neighborhood. I used my walking app, but it seems to be broken because it didn't correctly mark where we walked. And we walked for a long time.


Well, not as much as I would have loved, but I walked.


We saw this funny sign with a weird cartoon face.


But I seriously had reason to walk - a lot. See photo below. Yes, I couldn't decide which one to eat, so I picked both! And no, I didn't eat them entirely! I had a few bites from each one.


Training went well today. We covered special populations, which is something I am familiar with as I had SPED kids and a coteacher last year. I have to say, it was a challenge, but I enjoyed having them. I also really liked my coteacher, she was crazy. Not in a bad way, she was upbeat and always assisting those students that needed it.


This morning I tried really hard not to read over this study guide. I asked my sister to print out the question portion of this manual, but ended up printing the entire thing (and in color!) which was awesome. 

I should sleep. Prudence and I are hanging out, relaxing. Tomorrow is my last training day in Grand Prarie, no more driving!








No comments: