The view from her apartment is worth sitting on the floor for ever. But we have been spending the majority of out time sitting in her bed, napping, sleeping, vegging out, just being silly. Last night we were watching music videos on our phones until past midnight.
This morning we headed to Starbucks and had the usual. We were there for a while and then headed to Central Market. I miss you CM, wish Midland had one.
They have funny items like this:
We also had lunch there. They have delicious food.
I had a Cobb chicken salad and a diet tea. We also shared a tortilla soup.
OMG it was so delicious.
We later came back to the apartment and just talked for hours. I love my sister and love spending time with her. When I arrived here a few days ago, I was having an iced coffee downstairs and the manager of the coffee placed asked where I was from, what I was doing here. He was like, "wow, I am five hours away from my brother and I never visit him, no way I am driving that far." Then we went to buy some drinks at a store later that day and the cash register guy said something similar, "that's great that sisters hang out, even as you get older the relationship gets better."
And he was right. I plan to visit my sister and spend time with her until we are both old and grey. If I am living on the other side of the world, I will visit her. I am very attached to my sister. She has been my best friend, always there for her. We shared a bedroom since the day we were born and I have always made it a priority to take care of her. Even though she is capable and very independent, I can't help it, she's my baby sister and I always want to protect her.
Later we were listening to music and I told her I was going to take a nap. When I woke up she was laughing so hard. She said that a split second after I told her, I started snoring.
Prudence slept with me too. Can you see her?
Anyway, we then went to have dinner.






No comments:
Post a Comment