Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Hello

I am exhausted.

Arrived in Midland a few hours ago. I left my sisters apartment at the same time she left for work, but I didn't drive over as fast as I could. It's not like I was eager to come back, and after spending most of June on the road, with family and friends, you would understand.

I stopped at Starbucks and left Fort Worth about 7:30 am. The drive went ok and I took my time driving and I mean, I took my time. I stopped at a couple of rest stops just to stretch. Usually I am in a rush to come back because of work or because I have to do other things, but today I drove slow, listened to music and enjoyed the coffee.

These last couple of days have been fun, I had nothing really to tell. But I did take photos.


Cooked for my sister this delicious meal. OMG it was so good.


Dinner at Panera Bread, because I love this place.


And me and Prudence the dog spent a lot of time together while my sister worked.


More iced coffee and a bagel.


I stopped at a rest stop in Abilene and thought this was funny. This looks like a bunch of binary numbers. It's as if a programmer, turned TxDot employee designed this.


Anyway, I rest up for the next two weeks and then I am off for a week long training for my certification program.








No comments: