Once I arrived to the apartment, I noticed that my apartment door was wide open. I was seriously ready for some action and was ready to do a karate chop on whomever was there, if anyone had broken in. Was anything stolen? I don't really have anything of value, but was still wondering what the hell?? I walked in and saw that a man was under my kitchen sink.
He was there because the apartment complex was repluming the entire building and this was day 2 of 6. All I wanted to do was sleep and I couldn't. Good thing he replied to me because I was ready for a karate chop, or a maze attack or luggage attack. I was ready.
I ended up falling asleep for about an hour, while he was here. I didn't even notice I had fallen asleep, that's how tired I was. I left for my friends house and we hung out, had some wine and had pizza for dinner. I am so sleepy. I should sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment