Saturday, August 02, 2014

Science camp excitement

Today I volunteered for both science camp sessions. It was fun the first time around, but by the end of it all I just wanted to leave. Feed the kids sugar and they will run all over the place. I had 3rd and 4th graders today and we made all kinds of deliciousness.


The local chocolate company came to talk to the kids about science and candy.


And we even got to dip Oreos! It was fun and yes, I got to do this twice! 

Then we did these fun expirements: 



Yes, we made ice cream. OMG it was so good.


This coke gyser was the coolest thing ever. I had never done the mentos and coke excitement, until today. I think I had more fun than the kids.


By the end of the day, I was beyond tired. My entire body ached and back to school came to mind. Oh no, my body is going to hurt this much in about three weeks.









No comments: