I have been reading a lot this weekend. I finished "Animal Farm" in just five hours. I took a short break to watch some videos and listen to some music. Today I started "To Kill A Mockinbird" I sure hope I finish this book, so far it's a bit boring. I know, this is terrible of me to say. I don't think I am teaching this book this year, but it's always good to read and learn new things. Next on my list is 1984 or Lord of the Flies. Truth be told, I need to finish reading the book we were all assigneed to read this summer. I can't seem to finish this book.
I am also super annoyed by this dry cough I've had for a few weeks. It seems to be getting stronger this week. My poor throat is so irritated. I hate the coughing spells. I can be sitting, quietly, minding my own business and then bam! Cough attack. Ok, I should go out and enjoy what's left of my summer. Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment