This first quiz showed what I already knew, that I am very right brain dominant. I have a few left brain in me, but I am 100 percent right brain.
Then there was this test. Which by the test results show that I should be an English teacher and not a math one, because I obviously can't count. Haha
I am glad that I both use instructional and socioemorional strategies. Examples he used were good refreshers for me. He went over how to react when students want to push your buttons, what to do when they don't want to work and any other things like parent conferences and open house. Since he was an elementary teacher for 30 years, some of his examples didn't really pertain to me because, well, what he suggested is impossible in a high school atmosphere. But as he spoke about situations, I thought about my first year and situations that I went through. Next time they happen, I will have a broder understanding of what to do. I am greatful for the opportunity I have to come back and review, even if I get bored sometimes.
I also found the wireless access, I spent my lunch hour watching One Direction videos. What? Don't judge...
Overall, good session today.
After I met my sister for dinner. It was delicious. Let's hope day 4 brings on more interesting things.





No comments:
Post a Comment