Monday, August 11, 2014

Back to life, back to reality

I wanted to spend as much time with Aly as possible this morning so I woke up extra early, took a shower and waited for her to wake up. My brother brought her downstairs to the kitchen about 7 am and half asleep, she ate her Cheerios.


She's so adorable and loves her Cheerios.


After many hugs and goodbyes, Jan took her to daycare. I love her hugs and her love. A few minutes after, I left for Midland.

The drive went well and I made sure to drive at the speed limit and slow down when I saw 18-wheelers or big cars because I don't want another crack in my brand new windshield. An hour after I drove my car off the dealership last week, drivers in the RGV said hello to my new car like this:


I wanted to cry! My new car! But my dad took it to a glass repair shop and he had them fix it. I have an awesome dad.

Now it looks like this:


Looks like nothing happened. Yay.

After I arrived in Midland I unpacked and started watching tv, then I got hungry and drove to get some food.


Yum yum.

I also unpacked these:


I am upset I didn't find other books I was looking for. Maybe next time I drive home, I will find them. For now, I rest and get ready for tomorrow. I have some training in the afternoon. I am not ready to go back!! I have suffered from allergies and my postnasal drip for the last two weeks. I hate when I get my cough attacks. Hope I can have easy access to exit doors the next few weeks during training. I am tired of coughing up a lung. I am surprised I haven't lost my voice. I do every year, except for last. I guess my body was getting used to west Texas weather. Oh sweet baby Jesus, I hope it doesn't get worse.



No comments: