Sunday, August 10, 2014

The open road

I hit the road early this morning, about 6:30 am, got my Starbucks and a taco and drove off. I was sad that I left, but I know I will see my parents again in a few weeks.

The drive was a little bad this morning. Fog was heavy.


That's not a dirty windshield, that's a foggy morning.


But once it cleared, the drive went well. 

Then arrived and life got way better. I am sad I didn't get to see Caleb, his grandparents picked him up and took him to the ranch for a few days.



We spent some time at the pool.


She's three years old and she's not afraid. Such a proud moment.


The day ended talking to my brother and Jan. We caught up with whatever is going in with everyday. I really liked this and will buy me some for sure!


Tomorrow I leave, one last drive before going back to midland, and start work again.







No comments: