This morning, as I headed to Starbucks, I couldn't help but take a photo of the sunrise. It was a beautiful view, to the start of going back to work.
Today was convocation and it was great to see people I had not seen all summer long. The meeting with our superintended was very informative. He talked about the goals for the year, what he's expecting from us and what the year will partake.
It was a fun filled day of meetings. Yes, that might sound silly, but I am ready to start up the year again. I am a little scared once the school year starts that I will forget a lesson, right in the middle of a lesson or nervous about all those observations I will be having from my boss, my department chair and my certification program coach. But I am ready. I am pumped.
My lunch:
I have been sitting up in my comfortable bed since I got back from work. All the walking around and sitting down made me tired. I am not looking forward to the body pain I will be feeling in about a week when school starts up again.
For now, I will relax tomorrow and head over to work on Sunday to start arranging my classroom and planning what I will need to do.


No comments:
Post a Comment