My friend, who is a reporter for one of the local news channel was challenged last night to take part in the ice bucket challenge. People all over are doing this in support for ALS. What they do is after they have been challenged, they have 24 hours to either do the challenge or make a donation to ALS. Well, I sorta, kinda suggested he challenge my boss. The one at the very top, my superintendent. Which he said, "That's an excellent idea!"
So today, after the 5 pm broadcast, he took the ice bucket challenge, live. But before he went for it, he challenged my boss. Yep, he did it. I on the other hand, am a little nervous. I seriously hope he doesn't find out or asked who suggested him for the challenge. Why? Well, I don't want to take the challenge! Haha is that terrible?
My boss is cool and he's always there to help the community, so I kind of sorda volunteered him. I wonder if he will take the challenge though. Tomorrow we have convocation. I hope he does the challenge then.
Today I did this:
I also went grocery shopping and did some laundry. Just your typical last minute things to do before work officially starts tomorrow. I seriously am excited and pumped to go back to work. For now, I sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment