Tuesday, August 26, 2014

This I promise you

Today was a busy day at work. I made sure my room was decorated, fixed my desks, move stuff around and walk around like a crazy lady just trying to make sure everything be ready for tomorrow.

But really, my day started off at Starbucks for a quiet morning birthday breakfast.


Today was crazy busy, I forgot my birthday was today. But my boss sent out a reminder to everyone.


I do have an awesome principal. 

This is cool, 8:26 am at 8/26.


I also decorated my door. Not lame after all!


And made my bathroom passes for the kids.


PTA provided lunch for us today. It was yummy.


After work, I took myself to eat dinner. I had an amazing family birthday celebration this weekend, but somehow, my actual birthday...was lonely. I spent the day in fast forward, trying to make sure everything was ready for tomorrow, I had people at work wish me a happy birthday. Jarod even gave me a pack of posters for me to hang in my room as a birthday present. That was cool.

But once I was sitting there, alone and eating my soup, a table of 15 was sitting next to me and they too were celebrating a birthday. I couldn't help but just get a little sad.


But I ate and took a lot of food home. Lots of leftovers for lunch tomorrow!


The server even gave me this deliciousness for free! I told her it was my birthday. Maybe she felt bad for me because I was eating alone.


But the best part of my dinner was the phone call I got from my niece and nephew. I love them so much and it made my day better.


The both talked to me about their first day of school.

Caleb.


Aly


Time to rest and be ready for tomorrow!

Good workout today.


















No comments: