Sunday, August 24, 2014

So much to do

Left Austin about 8:30 am and headed out to Midland. The drive went well, lots of talk radio and music was played.


Everytime I drive by this courthouse, I wonder if anyone has ever driven straight into the lawn. Yeah, that's a weird thought. Anyway, today I drove straight to Big Spring and avoided FM 158. I figured it's best to avoid that area because, you know, I don't want to crash.

When I got off my car at work, I noticed someone had written on top of my car. The word "Hi!" Is there. Not sure who did it, but I also noticed my hood was written on, but scratched off. Well, written with the dirt that was in my car.


Then when I got there, one of my teacher friends had just arrived with her kids. Then went in and a man with his kid showed up to school. He wanted to talk about registering his kid to school. And he only spoke Spanish and I spoke to him. Told him to come back tomorrow to talk to the ladies.

Then we went to the break room where there was a wet spot by the fridge and I almost fell. Sweet baby Jesus, no. I grabbed on to the table not to fall and I hit and chipped my nail. It was painful, but I would rather take a chipped nail, than being on the floor, for a second year in a row. Then walking to my room, I see this.


This is the last thing I needed. I couldn't get to my room. I was tired, sleep deprived and I just wanted to decorate my room so I could go to bed and sleep. I had to wait about an hour before we could let the wax dry and I could go to my room.

Then it rained.


And the lights went off twice.


So I decided to call it a day. Had dinner and now, off to bed. Sleepy time.




No comments: