So so tired.
I am so tired that I forced myself out of bed today.
I slept about 8 hours.
I am so tired.
What's wrong with me?
I was up bright and early everyday in the summer. I did awesome and exciting things and now....so tired. So drained. So not full of energy.
Yesterday, by 7th period, my feet were killing me and all I wanted to do was to sit down, but I didn't for fear any of my bosses would walk in for an observation.
It would be like, "crap, crap...crap. Three days into the first of the school year and I already have a bad observation."
I am glad my smartboard wasn't responding when I was trying to click my power point slides, because It gave me a chance to leaned my knee on my chair as I lectured.
Thank God for some support.
But then, the painful walk outside after school for bus duty had to be done. I am so glad there was no comfortable chair out there because I would have sat there, never to get up again.
My boss, the principal, surprised me from behind, asking me how my week had been. I tried to keep a big smile on my face. I was honest with him. I told him I had had a good week. And in all honesty, I did. I was just, yep, you guessed it, so tired.
My body had no energy and I felt so drained.
I know, I sound like I am 100 years old.
I even went for some Starbucks this morning, but was tired and didn't stay the usual time I stay.
This was my first time since my birthday that I had set foot there. They have been short staffed in the morning and they have been closing the lobby and I didn't want to wait.
I did have a cup of coffee, argued with a barista about their refill policy and then left. I didn't argue, like scream or yell. I just don't approve of baristas who don't take the time to read up on their refill policy. I don't understand why they would rather argue with a customer, instead of just agreeing with them. Specially with me, because he knew I was right. Oh well.
I am so tired.
And thinking about everything I have to do tomorrow, makes me more tired.
I have to do some data reports, lesson planning and something else I can't remember because I am tired.
I did manage to sort out and label all my students with accommodations on a big binder and highlighted important information, but then I fell asleep for hours.
Then I was hungry and went to Whataburger, where this happened:
I also took my car for a much needed car wash. She got the super soaker special.
I also tried to go re-sign my lease, because I got a letter stating my lease had expired. Which is stupid of them, because I went to talk to them on several occasions this summer about my lease.
My rent is going up! So glad and happy about it. NOT! I like Midland, I enjoy working here, but I hate the housing situation. I hate that everything costs and arm and a leg. I would be ok paying $800 a month for an efficiency, if it were actually a well kept, semi new apartment. This place is old, looks like it's falling apart and I don't even have a door between my bedroom and the living room. Just wrong.
Ok, time to go back to sleep. If I want to have a relaxing Monday off, I have to finish everything tomorrow because we have to turn in work Monday by 8 am. Boooooooo #tired


No comments:
Post a Comment