I had written an entire rant about how stressed I have felt lately, but I deleted it. I know no one reads my blog, but it's probably best I don't put my feelings out on the internet.
Today I worked and got a lot done. I still have some training I have to do. I actually tried to work on training, but the website stated it has to be done through a PC and not an iPad or iPhone. How rude. Who uses PCs now adays?
I am glad this week is short. I need to go forth full gear and start studying for my test again. As long as no one reminds me about the test, and leaves me alone to study, I won't break into tears. The stress is beyond anything I have felt before. Tired just thinking about it. Must sleep, 7:45 meeting tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment