Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Good hair day

I don't normally talk about my hair, but today I actually was having a good hair day! It does take some extra time to style it and flat iron it, but it's worth it.

My department chair and Jarod were both very surprised that I came in to work late. Well, late for me, I am always at work before 7 am and usually always beat everyone to work. But today, I kind of took my time and it felt great. I worked Sunday and I worked Monday, so coming in a little past my normal hours would be ok. I also got stuck at the mcdonalds drive thru for 20 min. They take forever, but it was worth it.

Today we read "From Rosa Parks" and attempted to work some short answer questions. I was trying to pace myself because in two class periods, I taught until the bell rang. I was like, "what? The bell? Already?"

I was thinking, I can't possibly be making many awesome posts. Yes, every class I gain something new that I use for the following class and the kids seem to have understood what I was talking about. Not sure how I let the time passby.

Oh and today we got school supplies! Oh happy day!


And also this...


I walked 18 miles? Wow, no wonder I am so tired.


No comments: