Friday, September 26, 2014

Say hello to my little friend

After what seemed like a really long week, the night ended with a delicious drink.


I had some dinner and then came home to relax. Today was such a long day. We've had a buttload of meetings this week, that's why I am so tired. 

Tuesday - 7:45 am meeting
Wednesday - 7:45 am training, then a 9:51 am meeting with the boss.
Thursday - PLC. I like these meetings, but I wish we could get released at least 10 min before the bell. I like to just decompress a bit, before the students show up and sometimes I feel like we are released and we all go scramming like chickens with head cut off, rushing to the only staff bathrooms and making sure no one else beats us to them.
Friday - Today I had an unexpected visit from my ELA coach. Grrrrrr and had an ARD during my conference period and then bus duty after school.

This weekend I have to work on lesson plans, grade 100 plus essays, grade other minor grades and prepare for the week because the end of the first six weeks is fast approaching.

I am already tired, just writing about it. But in the meantime, body hurts, feet ache, headache. Hope things get better. I feel so drained.




No comments: