Saturday, September 20, 2014

The road trip

I left Midland bright and early this morning.


Got my coffee (check out the time) and headed out. The rain was not so bad, until I got near New Mexico. There was some minor flooding, but it wasn't that bad.


But before arriving in Santa Fe, I made a stop in Roswell. Where did I stop first you ask?


Then headed out to the UFO museum, which was small, but fun.


I didn't really see anything interesting. Oh wait, that dude photoboming me with his iPad, I think he's some kind of alien. 😝


I got another visitor to take a photo of me acting silly with the aliens. And I couldn't leave without some UFO water.


Then I saw lots of this....


Then made it to Santa Fe. I checked in to my hotel room and knocked out for almost 2 hours. Not to mention that I gained an hour. I didn't take I to account the fact that New Mexico is in a other time zone. Actually it never occurred to me to check.

As I was driving around Santa Fe, looking for a place to have a very late breakfast and lunch, I found a national cemetery. This was pretty cool, I also paid my respects to all the military men and women that were there. 


Now it's almost time to head over to Jenny's wedding. I am sure it's going to be an awesome night with lots of happiness and hugs and dinner and cake! Yes, is that terrible to say I want cake before dinner? Too bad I have to wait.










No comments: