Thursday, September 18, 2014

Carry me away

I left for Odessa at 6:30 am because it had been raining all night long and because I didn't know how traffic would be going there in the morning. It was fine, no traffic and so I made it to Starbucks. I was there for a few hours and then headed out to take the test at the university.

After the test I had a late lunch and headed to my apartment to nap. I sure was tired.

But tomorrow I will be observed again. I wish those observations would stop for a bit, so I could have time to breathe. Let's get this over with. But tomorrow is the bulldog beauty pageant and half my classes are headed to the library, so I am glad. Then a meeting with my boss during my conference period, bus duty after school and New Mexico. Should be fun!


No comments: