I hate having nightmares about school. Last week my nightmare was about students heckling me while I was trying to teach. They yelled "you suck!" And when I ran out of my class, everyone was cheering. Tonight, I had a dream that I couldn't control my class and they were loud. My 4th period has 14 students, in my dream it grew to an auditorium size and I was being observed by the principal. The kids didn't care and I couldn't control them. It was awful. I kept using my teacher voice, yelling at the top of my lungs, but no one cared.
My principal was sitting down, looking at me in disappointment.
I need a vacation. I can't wait for next weekend. Family time!
Today I worked. Well, first I went to Starbucks for about an hour and headed to work.
Yummy drink.
I was at work for about four hours . I graded, worked on lesson plans and twicked my power point from last year. I also printed some class sets of worksheets. The best part was finding this in my mailbox! My secret bulldog (at least I hope it was) gave me these! So cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment