Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Little things

This morning I woke up extra early to head out, get some coffee and get some studying before my 7:45 am meeting, but much to my surprise the rental car I got yesterday had a flat tire. I would have jumped into action and fix it. But what was the problem? It was 40 degrees, cold and very rainy.

After staring at the flat tire for a few minutes and getting wet from the rain. I remembered to check the trunk. I am sure there must be some spare tire I can use and replace. Flat tire 2.0 was not about to get me down. I was going to proof to myself I am more than capable of taking care of my self and a tire change.

The rain started to fall, the cold wind was hitting my face and I began to get super cold. I opened the package, hooked up the tire pressure thing to the tire and powered it up. A few minutes later I was ready to go.

By this time my awesome flat ironed, hair sprayed hair was wet. The bottom of my pants were wet and I was freezing.

I managed to make it to the car rental place, but it was closed. It would open at 7:30 am and I had arrived at 6:50 am

Once it opened, I got another car and was good to go. I also managed to be late for my 7:45 am meeting by like 5 minutes. 

Meeting was over and I was freezing, hungry and not hot coffee. During my conference period, I walked to the rental car. By then it began to rain again and I was cold and wet again.

Drove to get some food and coffee. Once I arrived back to work, I could not leave the car because it started to rain hard again. After eating, I decided to make a run for it. And yep, I was wet again and freezing.

The rest of the day was cold and wet. My entire body was tired. Would I catch a cold? Get sick?

After work I got cold and wet again. And yes, I am freezing. I have been trying to get warm all day. Happy I don't get sick.

And in other news...


No comments: