Monday, November 03, 2014

The story of my life

This morning I went to drop of my baby for repairs. It's about time. We've been waiting for a long while. Just as I arrived, the shuttle for the rental was waiting for me. Gave the repair man my keys and off I went. Once I got there, they lady told me what kind of car I was getting. And can you believe it? I got a Hyundai Elantra. Exactly what I had before my new car.


And when I sat down, I saw this and thought, what the what? I need a key?


My car is keyless, this was so odd to me. (Says the person who has used a key to drive her last three cars haha)

And since I had already signed to be off for half a day, I went to ask the big enchilada if I could either go away until 6th period or if I could observe someone. He said I could do whatever I wanted. So I chose to observe a teacher.


A math teacher to be exact. I was super excited because I found myself participating in class. I wanted to answer the questions. Truth be told, I was having fun.

Anyway, I need to finish grading. I am so tired and wish I could just focus on studying for the test, but there's so many other things I need to be doing. (Insert sad, tired, worried, frustrated face here).



No comments: