After school I headed over to the last football game of the season. I figured I could go, watch the first team and leave. Every time I go to games, the stands are always empty. Today was a different story. All bleachers were packed and I started feeling cluster phobic because there were kids everywhere, screaming parents and annoying people. I had several of my students come over to keep me company, or so they say, because every time they see me outside of school, I am always alone. Gee, thanks for noticing kids. And "why are you always alone?" Questions come up.
We started the day with a pep rally.
Then the game after school. I love how the sky looks.
My iced coffee. Some hot flaming Cheetos I bought and a pickle, that one of my students gave me because I was alone. I know, that didn't make sense, but she was thoughtful.
Then the cheerleaders danced...
And more game.
The freshman team lost, but they played awesome. Even though I have no idea what the game is played. I did tweet the game.
Yeah, I am not a good tweet person. But I tried.
And my stats for today.







No comments:
Post a Comment