Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Out of the woods

Nothing much to say.
Stressed.
Tired.
Sleepy.
Headache all day.
The pressure.
The pain.
Did I do enough?
I have been preparing for this for the past year.
Will I succeed?
Will I prevail?
Will I raise my head, look at fear in the face and say, "suck it!"
Only time will tell.
Actually, tomorrow will tell.
Attempting one more time at this crazy thing I have been chasing for a year.
Am I crazy for trying again?
Have I exhausted all my chances?
So many sleepless nights.
So many stressful days.
Screaming kids.
Disrespect.
Loud laughing.
Do I really want this?

HELL YES.

Today I left work early to study.

I spent a few hours at my usual location.


Caffeine was consumed.

Then I went to have lunch/dinner.

(Sorry, I was too hungry and forgot to take some food porn)

Then headed to B&N for more studying.







No comments: