I have been tired and my body has been hurting all week. Today I have sneezed and been stuffy all day long. The inside is my ears are itchy, a sign I am getting sick, for me at least I know that's weird.
I didn't go outside at all today. It was cold, rainy and some ice fell from the sky. That was cool.
Mostly I slept, watched tv and cooked. I rested and hoped this was just allergies and not a cold. I can't get sick. I have to work.
Tomorrow I have to go to work and get ready for the week and for advisory. I hope and pray I will not get any observations Monday. But who am I kidding, with my luck I will get three. On Friday I had two observations.
Anyway, I better get to bed again. I want to rest as much as I can. Must not get sick. Maybe if I repeat that over and over again I won't get sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment