Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday fun day?

The doctor visit was brief but filled with information. The doctor told me what was going to happen, what time, where, the time and what needed to be done before surgery on Monday.

After that doctor visit, I drove to the hospital to register. I had some labs done, pressure check and another EKG. I got a list of the do's and don't before the surgery. What time to show up and what to do in case something goes wrong. Just normal stuff.

The rest of the day was spent getting the medication I will need before, after and forever. I got a medication I will be taking for the next six months.

I am looking forward to my parents showing up. I am looking forward to my mom spoiling me and cooking for me and taking care of me. So excited!

I am beat. Been super exhausted. To be honest, I want this surgery to be over so I can rest and go back to normal. But is there ever a real normal life? Oh well.

I am off to bed. Tired. Sleepy. Good night.

No comments: