Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tea and coffee and food oh yeah

Spent yesterday at Starbucks. I was planning the next couple of months - not school work - but personal. Things like, what am I going to do after school is over, where am I going to go, who am I spending the summer with...things like that.


Lots of tea was on the agenda. I had two cups with honey and they were delicious. 


Love this tea.

But my stupid cough and laryngitis has not gone away. Guess it's back to the doctor and demand my money. LOL when we arrived to Fort Worth earlier in the week, it was raining and freezing and I got wet walking Prudence. It was not cool, but my throat started hurting more. And needless to say, I have not been able to sleep very well.


This is last nights sleep log. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

For now, I am waiting for my sister to get to La Madelieine so we can have lunch. I came in a little early to have some coffee, it is devine. Seriously deliciousness in a cup. Did that make sense? Who cares, this is my blog and I can do whatever the heck I want. I don't need any haters - you know who you are.

Anyway, this week has been amazing filled with family, tea and delicious coffee. Oh and let's not forget delicious birthday cake. I am still not sure when I will head back to Midland...having too much fun just being a bum. The next two weeks will be no picnic...it's going to be hectic.



No comments: