Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tea tea and more tea!

My sister brought me to this really delicious coffee house near her apartment. This place is delicious and we have been coming here to drink tea since we got back Sunday.

Since my throat is still swollen and it sounds like I have been smoking a pack of smokes a day, I have been ordering the chamomile tea so it can sooth my vocal cords. I seriously need to get better, this being sick, I am so over it.

This is seriously delicious tea. I can't stop drinking it.


This is how they serve you the tea. The kettle has a little sweater, to keep it hot I suppose.


But I have also ordered this beautiful coffee that I did not want to drink. Look at the art, so fun.


I haven't done anything else this spring break but sleep late, eat and dog sit Prudence the dog who like me, just wants to nap.

Such a little ewok if you ask me.


I think I might head to Midland in the next day or so. I have to get stuff ready for next week. STAAR is just around the corner and omg I better be prepared.

 

No comments: