I did get some bummer news that I knew were coming. I don't want to talk about it now though, but it's something that we had talked about since last semester. At least I am glad he's been there for me to support me and has been super understanding.
After work I drove to Fort Worth and then my sister and I drove to Austin to see family. Caleb's seventh birthday party was yesterday and wow, where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday I met him:
And he waved hello to me.
Now, he's all grown up and is a big silly boy.
The party was a blast.
And Aly is so grown too!!
I miss them so much. My laryngitis is still hanging strong, but the kids still understood me.
The Lego party was fun indeed. The cake was delicious too. The best part was spending time with everyone I love.
Link to us singing happy birthday to him:
Such a big boy now!
This morning we all drove our separate ways and I for one was super sad. I am glad I get to spend part of my spring break with my sister. I am going to be a bum in Fort Worth.
For dinner, I ordered a baked potato at my favorite chicken place and got this monster. It was delicious, but couldn't finish it.






1 comment:
Post a Comment