Saturday, March 21, 2015

Tired but worth it

Yesterday after work I left Midland. I escaped to Fort Worth for some relaxing time with my sister. I did have to go to Dallas this morning and was there until about noon taking care of some business. It went well, but so exhausted. I did find a Starbucks and check it out, they finally got my name right.


After the morning event that felt like a round of cattle hurting I drove back to hang with my sister. We also went apartment hunting and I found one that I love, love, love. The model apartment was beautiful and at less than what I am paying right now for a run down piece of crap, this is totally worth it.





Hardwood floors and the biggest closer in the world.

I even found this outside the apartment building. Haven't seen one of these in such a long time. I didn't have books to leave behind, so I didn't take one.


We had our usual dinner at Panera Bread.


Tomorrow I head back. One more week and then the EOC.







No comments: