Not going to lie, ever since that troll started posting those horrible comments on my blog, I have lost interest in writing in this blog everyday. That cowered who hid behind the "anonymous" comments, instead of coming out and face me, has decided to be a bully and hide behind the Internet wall. This bully, who knows way too much about me and my private life, chose to be mean, instead of facing me in real life. Jealous? Although I do have to admit, after I mentioned this to some people, the troll stopped. Makes me wonder...
But I will try to keep posting, after all this is my blog and I can do whatever the hell I want. I will also not waste blog space on this low life.
Oh, and here you go.
Today we had a "Finish Strong" pep rally for the kiddos. The test is Monday and this was a good motivator. It was at least fun for me, a nice break from all the stress.
This happened this morning, a good break since I haven't gone in a long while.
This weekend I will rest and be a bum, lots of television shows to catch up to!
1 comment:
Post a Comment