Saturday, April 04, 2015

Another world

Nothing much has happened lately. Been suffering from some terrible allergies.


This forecast has basically been the same all week. But, I finally got me this:


And has been a lifesaver. I am (so far) not coughing up a lung and scaring the poor children at school. Last week one of my kids almost ran the nurse to get her because he said he was worried about my terrible cough. I assured him it was only allergies.

This also happened:




And today I had lunch with a friend and attempted to eat this, but was unsuccessful...too much food.


Also went to buy these at the store:


I got a golf lesson from my friend Jarod and we are going to play again sometime next week. It was pretty fun. I hit the ball a couple of times and he said I did pretty good. Of course, I didn't hit it high in the sky, but hit it straight. Let's hope next week I am more successful.

For now, I sleep. The meds have made me a bit sleepy, so I have been sleeping for a bit.







No comments: