But my attitude changed this morning when I went to Starbucks. I ordered my usual, went up to the drive thru and when I handed my Starbucks card to pay, the lady said the person in front of me had paid my drink. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done. I drove off and started crying. Here I was, hating today. Being negative about what it meant, other people are happy, in love and celebrating with the person they love. And here I was, sad, bitter and upset that I am still single. Yes, I love me and bejng independent, but damn it, I want to have someone to talk to, hang with and laugh with. Isn't that what everyone wants?
This small jester from this total stranger made my day. So here's to you, coffee lover stranger for making my day a little bright.
The day went by fast. Went to the store after work and bought me some food to cook.
A delicious salad (which I didn't finish) and I made me a nice piece of stake with muchrooms and onions.
Tomorrow I am embarking on a roadtrip. I am determined to go back to the place I attempted to go a few months ago, but wasn't able to go.
Anyway, here is a photo of me, the one on the left is me two months ago. The photo on right is me last night. I have a long ways to go, but I can see a difference.


No comments:
Post a Comment