Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dear vacation, please don't end

I can't begin to explain how much fun I've had this week. I have not been in Midland for seven days and I don't miss it! Been having way too much fun. Just glad I was able to travel and see family and friends this week, just what I needed.

Tomorrow it's back to Midland, but in the mean time, we celebrated Caleb's birthday with a party at some bouncy place which the kids loved!

Blurry photo, but great one!


I ate cake and it was amazing! Back to my diet ASAP!


With Aly our sweet, sweet little girl.


Caleb spent the end of the party opening presents. To be a kid again.


Last night I won tickets to a surprise secret SXSW performance by Lindsey Stirling. It was an amazing concert! We had to get there by 9:30 pm for the 1 am performance. I was dead tired by the end of it all, but so worth the performance.
She's amazing!

Yes, I was that close!



To watch the video I uploaded of one of her performances: 


For dinner, I broke all my diet rules. I go back to eating healthy again right this minute. My body is NOT used to eating this way. It was delicious, but never again.










No comments: