Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tired beyond belief

I am lying in bed, comfortable and ignoring the fact that I still have so much to do for tomorrow, heck for the week. My parents and sister and I left my brothers house early and headed to IHOP. Having breakfast one last time before heading out has become an Acosta tradition. 

And this is what I had.


I did good, I told them to give me extra veggies instead of pancakes.

After breakfast, my parents headed to south Texas, my sister headed to north Texas and I headed to West Texas. I was sad because I didn't want this week to end, but I knew it was time to go back.

The drive was long and being sleep deprived, I loaded on more caffeine by getting a Starbucks coffee.

As of today, I am back on my eating healthy ways. I enjoyed "cheating" a bit by having cake, beans and rice, but that was just a delicious treat that won't happen again for a long while.

Once I arrived to Midland I drove straight to school and met Jarod for lesson planning. Glad he called because these next two weeks are just about reviewing for the STAAR test and I needed to plan.

So five hours after arriving to Midland and going to school, I am finally relaxing for a bit at my apartment. I was glad that after 9 days of being away, my apartment was still in one piece! 

I unpacked and wanted to nap, but had not had any food since morning, so I made what was quick. Turkey bacon, eggs and cheese.


I am also back to drinking my 3 liters of water. Back to my old habits I go!

I still have some work to do before heading to sleep, or maybe I should nap and get up early and work. My brain is so scattered right now, it need time to relax before the week starts.


No comments: