I feel so much anxiety right now I feel like I run and run and run. My body hurts right now. On my feet all day, not to mention I walked around the school building today during bus duty. Some kids chased other kids, fight in progress and they ran from the front of school to the back. We have to follow and try to stop. Well, I don't run, but I tried to walk so so fast. Today was hot outside and windy, then trying to control the kids, getting them to keep away from each other. We were about 6 teachers in the back of school, trying to control the chaos.
For lunch:
I subbed today for another teacher, so I couldn't go anywhere during my conference period.
Sweet baby Jesus, this sign scares the crap out of me. Breathe, just breathe.
I am at Starbucks right now, trying to study for the certification exam, but I am just so tired. I really need to just go back to my apartment and sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment