I was nervous. What does he want to talk about? What article is he taking about? Why me?
He wanted to talk about a murder scene I had gone to cover for the daily paper. I couldn't remember when he first told me the name of the person that had been murdered. I had to Google his name and find that article I wrote.
I told him I had taken this photo (above) the day I went to the scene with the sheriff. The photo below is what printed in the paper that day.
It felt weird knowing that someone wanted to talk to me about this day. All the memories came flowing back. The hot weather, the smells, the way things were. It was weird.
Afterwords he told me he would let me know when the article would print and he would send me the link. Look forward to reading it.


No comments:
Post a Comment