Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tired oh so tired

By the end of the day my entire body was in pain. The roller coaster of emotions I go through in a day is ridiculous. I start off already tired and sleepy, then anxious and stressed from just watching reactions from kids about the test. The majoriry of my students are good about it, the others bring my level of stress to about 100 percent. The emotions drain me so much.

Having to teach the exact same thing every hour from 8:30 am to 3:55 pm is exhausting. Some of my kids are stressing so much about the test, I bottle up all my stress and keep it inside because I don't want them to see how I am really feeling.

In all honesty, I am just worried about them. I want them to be ready and prepared for this test.

In the meantime, I must keep studying for my certification test. It's fast approaching, next Friday. I have been practicing for an hour every night and hope to God I do ok.

After my practice test, I need to read this from cover to cover.


I feel like I am also taking the test. So much to do, so much to prepare for, so much to remember.

Breakfast: sausage and Starbucks 
Lunch: none. I spent my lunch hour relaxing/meditating/sleeping.
Dinner: see photo below
Water: 2 liters



No comments: