Yeah, don't laugh. I was alone in the hospital that night and they had just administered morphine. I was bored. So I haven't really been following my diet plan. Since my first ER visit I have been cheating by eating not so friendly diet food. Heck, yesterday I ate an 18oz steak with a baked potato! Seriously Adriana?
Today I ate this:
Kind of sort of healthy. Yesterday I did break all my diet rules for sure. I ate at Jum Burrito for breakfast, I had snacks on the road and I even had sweet team. Quick! Call the diet police, I need to get arrested for second degree snacking. That's a 5 to 10 lbs felony. Ok, maybe not that much, but I do have to go back to my healthy eating habits.
In Amarillo I got me this ring. I love it, but it's too big for my finger. I am a size 8 and found a size 10, so now I have to keep holding my ring and make sure it doesn't fall off.
Haven't done anything productive today. I went to see the move "Draft Day" it was actually really really good and I don't even like football. It was so good, I am considering learning the game and picking a football team for college and NFL. Seriously. Laugh away, I am going to learn the game and have a favorite team by football season.



No comments:
Post a Comment