Today I experienced so much love from people at work. I felt very appreciated and wanted. First with my boss who came to see me at the hospital. He didn't have to, but he came in and checked up on me. That was awesome. He has an entire school to run, but took time off his busy schedule to make sure I was ok.
My department chair, she took time away from her busy day too and texted me, picked up my keys, drove my car to hospital and even brought me food. The same with the school nurse. That was awesome.
They didn't have to do any of this, but they took time away from their lives to help a very stubborn person like me in a time of need.
I need to open up and learn to ask for help. I need to learn to communicate with people more. They are not there to hurt me, there's actually nice people out there.
I am not sure if this is the meds talking, but I am very glad to feel comfort for a change. Meds are working now, will be going off to bed now.
No comments:
Post a Comment