It took me a while to find it. I went to three RedBox locations and finally found it at the gas station that leads to Fort Worth. It was good that I found it because now I would be able to figure out what the kids meant when they told me about references from the movie. The movie was sweet and cute. The theme of this movie was love. But not the love you think of right away, it's love between two sisters. The bond is strong and can make everything better.
Tomorrow is a holiday and we have no work, but I think I am going to head over to school for a while to clean my room. We have to turn in our classroom keys next Saturday and I want to be able and have everything ready for the teacher that will use my room for summer school.

No comments:
Post a Comment