Monday, June 02, 2014

Sweet baby Jesus back pain sucks

This back pain will not go away. It made for an interesting day. But what do you think was going to happen after making three trips with a cart filled with literarure books on Saturday?


That's what I get for helping out! 

My day started off at Starbucks. My favorite barista gave me a free Sunday Times because, well, she rocks.


So I enjoyed a cup of coffee, did a little word search and read the paper before heading to the admin building for the housing grant meeting.


Yep, I was literally the first one there.

Then after the meeting I got this!!


I have a new place to study! I was so excited.



I later met up with Jenny and we had a late lunch.


I didn't have breakfast and this was exactly what I needed. It was so delicious.

I had told Jenny I wanted to do something crazy with my hair, like cut it short or dye it blond or pink or purple.

So I bought this:


And ended up with this:


And this


I have the summer off and why not go a little crazy?

Let's see what else happens this summer.






No comments: