Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Free drink yay

I spent a few hours after school studying at Starbucks. I used my birthday free drink. It was delicious!


It was a mocha Frappuccino something...yeah, I usually don't get this type of drink. But seeing that it was free, I went for it.

Work went well today. We read and read and read and read....first period started off exciting, but after fourth period, I was trying to make it exciting, for me. The last time I read "The Most Dangerous Game," I was a newbie teacher and wasn't able to fully understand/explain the story to the fullest. This week is my second chance. I knew the characters, I knew the plot, setting and the conflict, but a broken record I was and I had to keep it entertaining for me. I played the audio recording for three periods, stopping at important parts of the story to check for understanding of course, but I began to read along, just moving my lips and being a bit dramatic when the good parts started. I didn't realize that my students were staring at me. Some giggled and when I realized what was going on, one said I was keeping them entertained and they were actually paying attention. Oh well, that was my fun moment of the day.

I went to the bathroom this morning and saw this. This looks like the dictionary morgue. This is where dictionaries come to die.


Here is a photo of a cute pig eraser. One of my students left it behind.


Driving back from studying this afternoon and saw this. Pretty cool.


This is what happens when you dress in the dark, or half asleep.






No comments: