I told my DC I would be leaving to get a doctors appointment. Left, but found no luck. The more I moved and walked from place to place, the more it hurt. I wanted to go home and sleep and relax and hope that pain would go away. But nope, no luck. I had to go back. I was annoyed because I wanted to sit and sleep the soreness away.
I took some tramadol and things got a bit better, but I still wanted to lay down and not be standing. I seriously had no idea a car accident like that would cause so much discomfort.
Last year I took the track your happiness survey and it looks like they are starting it up again. I recently started getting random texts with links to answer some questions.
Looks like things haven't changed. LOL
Tomorrow I am off half a day to study.
I seriously hope and pray to God nothing bad happens. It seems like every time I am about to take this test, something happens to me. I hope the car accident was the Big Bang and nothing else will happen.
And then the test Thursday.
I am excited about driving to New Mexico to my faux mentor's wedding. It's going to be a quick trip, but hey, I have never been to New Mexico. Should be fun. I hope to stop at Roswell and take a photo with an alien. Haha

No comments:
Post a Comment