Today I was so much in pain. My body felt like my muscles were being held down. Walking was painful and well, I felt like I was dragging.
I still managed to walk a lot though. Go figure.
For dinner I had:
Today I had an instructional coach model my first period. I was super excited because I learned a lot and I was ready to teach theme today. Wrong. She asked that I teach theme tomorrow. I was nervous and upset because I wanted to teach it today. She is coming tomorrow to my 3rd so I could practice. I was hoping she would let me teach it today so I could practice. But nope. I don't mean to be whinny, but I am so stressed about my test Thursday. I really wish I didn't have any additional stress. And just thinking about having to teach this for the first time, while I have someone in the room with me is just stressful beyond belief.
Anyway, I better sleep. I have to wake up super early to prectice, plan and for a 7:45 meeting we have. Ugh I need to study!



No comments:
Post a Comment