Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Brave

I was at the Starbucks in Odessa by 6:30 am, no joke. It was cold and I couldn't sleep. Actually I was stressing about the test.

Here is proof:


I decided to go to bed early to rest for today and because I was super tired, but I kept waking up.

Went to testing location and was there for 4.5 hours. Once I got in the car, this song came out.


That's what I did all morning long.

Then headed back to Midland and did this:


And then later for dinner:


I ordered my usual soup, but the lady said I looked nice, so she got me salad and I was like...cool. Then my food came in and as you can see, I couldn't finish my food at all. Leftovers yay!

Anyway, tomorrow there should be an arctic freeze and I am yet to buy a decent coat and shoes. Oh well....

But this made me happy. I know I don't run or walk or excercise like some people, but these stats are amazing. I love my fitbit!





No comments: